Tuesday, April 22, 2008

NOT THE ROCK OF AGES


You know how your past comes back to haunt you. Well, ZonePerfect took my picture while I was in Jacksonville, and then posterized me on three make believe album covers. Here they are. Flattering is not the word I would use for these pictures, but they say humility is good for the soul (but what about humiliation!).

Me personally I would rather be posterized on an album cover like Dark Side of the Moon, or Hotel California, or Sgt. Peppers. But it is what it is..... all because I was once a rock and roller, and now I'm a Holy Roller :) The one closest to the truth is the bottom one, as I did indeed use to have long hair and played folk rock, and rock and roll for fun. As my fellow Tar Heel James Taylor once said "Hey Mister that's me up on the Jukebox."

1 comment:

preacherman said...

Brother, I hope you had a great earth day! :-) If you would like to add your 2 cents on the issue feel free to do so at my blog. I hope and pray that God continues to bless your life and ministry in a powerful way. I want to thank you for your blog making a difference in so many lives including my own. I like it that you make us think Ben. Keep it up! God bless your week brother as you serve Him and do his perfect will.
Kinney Mabry