I pass these along as they are from a Canadian friend who gave them to me. These are the things some men wish women knew, but usually are too cowardly to tell them. Please note that these are numbered and placed in a certain order on purpose. Please also note that I don't necessarily agree with them all.
1) Men are not mind readers.
2) Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If its up, put it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down though we need it up usually.
3) Watching sports on Sunday after church. Its like the full moon or the changing tides. Its inevitable--- let it be.
4)Shopping is not a sport, and no we will never think of it that way. And please stop telling us how much you saved by buying something.
5) Crying is emotional blackmail. Yes, we know it works sometimes.
6) Subtle hints do not work for most of us. Strong hints don't usually work. |Just tell us what you want, and assume we are thick as a post.
7) Yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers to most questions. We are not being coy.
8)Come to us with a problem if you want help solving it. If you only want sympathy, that's what your girlfriends are for.
9) A headache that lasts for 10 months is a problem. See a doctor.
10) Anything a guy said in an argument 10 months ago is inadmissable in a current argument. In fact all comments become null and void after seven days. They have a shelf life.
11) If you think you're fat, please do not ask us our opinion. There are no right answers to such a question.
12) If something we've said can be interpreted in two ways, and one of them makes you mad or sad, then of course we meant it the other way.
13) You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, not both. If you already know the best way to do it, then perhaps you should do it yourself.
14) Whenever possible, if you have something important to say during a sports match or movie on the TV, please wait until the commercials.
15) Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
16) If it itches it will be scratched. Men do that--- yes even in public.
17) All men see in only 16 colors, like a Windows default setting. Peach for example is a fruit, not a color. We have no idea what mauve is. Also, men only smell certain things-- things like hamburgers cooking.
18) If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you'd rather not hear.
19) You have enough shoes and too many clothes.
20) If we ask what's wrong and you say 'nothing' we will assume you are telling the truth. Don't be shocked if we don't ask again in five minutes.
21)I am in shape. Round is a shape!